The 2022 Finovate Awards winners have been unveiled! At a gala dinner and ceremony, we celebrated the 23 winners.
The evening kicked off with cocktails, followed by dinner and entertainment. Below are the winning companies and individuals in each category, listed in alphabetical order.
- Best Alternative Investments Solution: CAIS
- Best Back-Office / Core-Service Solution: Maxwell Financial Labs
- Best BNPL Solution: Kueski Pay
- Best Consumer Lending Solution: Wisetack
- Best Customer Experience Solution: BTG
- Best Digital Bank: UOB TMRW
- Best Embedded Finance Solution: Grabango
- Best Enterprise Payments Solution: Airbase
- Best Financial Mobile App: UOB TMRW
- Best Fintech Accelerator/Incubator: BMO InnoV8
- Best Fintech Partnership: TAB Bank and Bumped
- Best ID Management Solution: norbloc
- Best Insurtech Solution: Parametrix
- Best Mobile Payments Solution: Papara
- Best RegTech Solution: Socure
- Best SMB/SME Banking Solution: QuickFi
- Best Wealth Management Solution: Titan
- Excellence in Decentralized Finance: SoLo Funds
- Excellence in Financial Inclusion: Gusto
- Excellence in Sustainability: Oportun
- Executive of the Year: Johnny Ayers, Socure
- Innovator of the Year: Sarah Walker, RibbonHub
- Top Emerging Fintech Company: Gr4vy
Each of these companies joins our Finovate Winners Circle.
Thanks to everyone for participating! We’re already looking forward to next September when we’ll once again host the awards in New York City. Nominations for the 2023 Finovate Awards will open in the spring of next year. If you’re interested, please email email@example.com.
For more information on our judges and selection process, check out our blog post describing the awards.