Bank Automation Summit U.S 2023 is pleased to offer attendees the opportunity of a customized conference experience featuring two engaging tracks to choose from: Advanced Technology and Advanced Strategy.
The Summit will take place March 2-3 in Charlotte, N.C., at the Westin Charlotte. See the full agenda here.
The two tracks of sessions will take place concurrently. The Advanced Technology track will include panel discussions — with executives from KeyBank, BankUnited and more — on innovations in business intelligence and strategies for addressing legacy core systems. Panelists will dive into:
- Strategies for pushing legacy systems to their limits;
- How to transition to new applications; and
- A review of business intelligence use cases.
The Advanced Strategy track will feature panel discussions on automation operations and topics including:
- Balancing automation and human capital;
- How to pitch senior management on transformation initiatives; and
- Technical imperatives.