As we approach the end of the year, it’s time to sit back with a fresh cup of tea, look out the window at the falling snow, and…think about what a significant year it’s been for fintech, of course!
2022 was a turbulent year in our industry. The past year offered real solutions to significant problems unearthed by the pandemic, but also the beginnings of a course-correction that is slowly working its way through the fintech sphere (and the larger tech ecosystem).
One fundamental aspect of the fintech industry is that it has always been able to hold two diametrically opposed truths at the same time. Right now, both of the following statements are true:
1) the future of fintech is as bright (or brighter) than it’s ever been, and
2) there are still more painful situations coming for us in 2023.
Download the last Finovate eMagazine of the year, wrapping up the end of 2022 and looking forward to provide ideas, inspiration and to lay down the gauntlet for 2023. Get access to:
- Analysis from our resident journalists on the top trends they expect to see making waves in the industry next year
- Thought leadership from Headline Sponsor, Frost & Sullivan on how to protect and improve customer financial wellness amidst economic uncertainty
- The full collection of Finovate 2022 Best of Show demos videos
- Expert opinion on accelerating your data strategy, getting the most out of fintech/ bank partnerships, why crypto is “useless” and investor advice for start-ups looking to get funding right now